What is Larta?
Larta Institute is a mission-driven innovation accelerator that provides a runway of success for world-changing ideas in food and agriculture, energy, and life sciences. We give promising scientists and entrepreneurs the tools they need to “feed, fuel, and heal” the world. As a world-class accelerator, Larta Institute’s mission is to uncover solutions that improve the lives of people throughout the world. For over 25 years, we have supported entrepreneurs around the world, helping them bring their life-changing products to a constantly evolving marketplace.
At Larta, we are…
Lifelong Learners and Leaders
Ambitious and Adaptable
Resourceful and Respectful
Team Players and Trustworthy
Altruistic and Accountable
What will you do?
As Customer Outreach Coordinator, you will support the conceptualization, preparation and management of the client outreach process which promotes Larta and its services to new and existing clients. You will be responsible for the ongoing client outreach efforts, including, but not limited to, prospecting, cold calling and tracking outcomes. This role will also proactively identify opportunities to improve processes.
What would my day look like?
- Conduct needs assessments with internal business partners.
- Identify and research target companies specializing in the Larta practice areas of Energy, Life Sciences and Sustainability.
- Conduct outreach via various communication channels including social media, email campaigns and cold calling.
- Create and track client outreach efforts including open rate, engagement rate, response rate, etc.
- Maintain thorough records of progress, outcomes and detailed, accurate meeting minutes.
- Extract data from websites and databases.
- Record and monitor activities in Salesforce or other CRM for needed action and follow-up.
- Coordinate system enhancements and process improvements with Technology team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What skills and experience does Larta require?
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in business, marketing, or communications).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in business development, sales or marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills:
- Highly proficient in Office 365, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to articulate Larta’s offering and relevance to a wide variety of audiences
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce, MailChimp and CANVA.
- Active listener with adept negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and simultaneously manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in technology, innovation and entrepreneurship preferred.
Salary range: $47,000-$52,000
Employment Status: Exempt
What we offer!
Larta offers a competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package, as follows:
- Full-time employment with a growing company committed to job stability and personal growth
- Opportunities dedicated to personal and professional development
- Annual performance bonus potential
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Office closes last week of each year
- Health insurance coverage, with low employee premium contribution.
- 401(k) with employer match after 9 months of employment
- Subsidized parking or transportation
- Monthly reimbursement on data package (home/mobile)
How to Apply
Please send a customized cover letter outlining your background and suitability for this position with Larta Institute and a resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com. Please submit with the following subject line: Larta Customer Outreach Coordinator Opportunity.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion
Larta is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of Larta’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Larta Institute is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination as defined by both California and federal laws.